We hope you had a Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! Now that the holidays are over, it’s time to get your body back into shape! Have a glass of feel-goodness that will restart your system and kick start a healthy new you in a happy new year!
Reboot your digestive system, wake up that metabolism bogged down by all those holidays treats and let your body focus on other important tasks, like cellular repair & detoxification. Swap the dead, sugar-laden breakfast for a “pre-chewed” living green smoothie that will give you a wealth of bio-available nutrition! Blending breaks down of the outer cell walls of the greens and fruits, making the valuable nutrients more readily available and easier for the body to absorb. The vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other goodies get easily assimilated and utilized by the body. So you’ll get maximum benefit with faster absorption!
Get a move on your diet with a green smoothie that will curb cravings and reduce hunger, helping you stick to it, and make it easier to lose weight. Get better skin, hair and nails on the outside while you take in all those rich antioxidants and anti–inflammatory healing on the inside!
Have your lemon water, take your probiotics and get blending for a feel-good morning that gets your day moving towards a healthy life!
- 1½ cup water
- 1 handful of organic spinach
- 1 head of organic romaine lettuce
- ½ bunch organic beet greens
- 1 handful of organic broccoli leaves
- 4 stalks organic celery
- 1 organic green apple
- 1 organic pear
- 1 organic cucumber, peeled
- ½ organic lemon, peeled, seeded
- ⅓ bunch organic cilantro
- ⅓ bunch organic parsley
- Place water, spinach, romaine, celery, beet greens, broccoli leaves, cilantro and parsley into a Vitamix blender and secure lid.
- Slowly increase to highest speed and blend for 30 seconds or until smooth. Stop machine and remove lid.
- Add cored and cut apple, pear, cucumber and lemon to the blender and secure lid.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Give thanks… and enjoy!
If you knew more about what it takes to be a Farmer, you would revere your local Farmers and their Field workers as “heroes” in the modern food revolution. Learn more by visiting www.SageMountainFarm.com
This farm is a labor of love and we couldn’t do it without our community and wonderful customers! Please tell your friends about us. Referrals are the greatest compliments and we appreciate them more than we could ever convey!
Let’s make small farms in our region stronger and profitable, coming soon new ways that you can support small farms in your community.
Take time for gratitude and appreciation. Thank your local farmer!
Comments, suggestions and questions?
Contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.SageMountainFarm.com &www.SageMountainBeef.com
for more information about our farm.
Together, let’s get healthy!
Many blessings to you and yours!